Out of Milk 3.3 Is Out!
We’re really excited to announce the reason for Out of Milk 3.3! It’s a big release and brings tons of new improvements. The biggest feature we’re announcing is the ability to browse and search deals and promotions in your zip code (available to U.S. users only right now). Now you can say goodbye to your paper circulars or all those store-specific apps you’ve got installed. This feature is available on both Android and Web. We’ll be releasing the same feature on iPhone in a little over a month. For now, iPhone users can login to the website to take advantage of this feature.
On top of the new deals feature, we’re happy to announce the following features:
Browse and search deals and promotions in your zip code (U.S. users only for now).
- An enhanced autocomplete lets you add items on the fly. No typing necessary.
- Opening a list is much faster
- Added ability to undo certain actions. You can undo adding an item to a list using the instant auto-complete and undo marking an item as done.
- Notes are always visible
- Newly designed Category Management screen
- Enabled lockscreen widget for devices running Android 4.2 and up
- Easier login using Google Accounts. You won’t need to type in your username or password. This requires a phone with Google’s Play Store installed.
- Ability to scan barcodes on devices with only a front-facing camera